TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by San-Yang Furniture, registration number A200101963
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
If you have any questions regarding our website, the Terms and Conditions or about products, please contact us as soon as possible.
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“the User”, “Customer”, “You”) use of the San-Yang Furniture (“Provider”, “we”, “the Company”, “us”, “our”) website located at the domain name www.sanyang.com.ph/ (“the Website”).
In any event, these Terms and Conditions govern the supply of any product ordered by you on the website. By ordering a product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and your agreement to follow and be bound by them
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes and you warrant that you will not, other than for your personal and non-commercial use, store on your computer, or print copies of extracts from this website
- Use of the information in any manner which infringes any copyright or proprietary interests of San-Yang Furniture is prohibited
- The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute the Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider
- The unauthorized use, copying, reproduction, variation, modification or distribution of the content of this website, the uploading of any unlawful or damaging information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our website from any other site whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, by means of reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions or other information through the Website, any content which is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually-explicit, profane or hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content of any kind. Should you place on or submit to the Website any such harmful content or should you breach any clause in these Terms and Conditions, San-Yang Furniture may immediately terminate and/or suspend your access to all or parts of the Website, without any further notice to you.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User Name and Password for access to the Website and you accept full liability for all activities that occur on or related to the Website under your User Name. You may not:
- Impersonate another User or any third party; and
- Provide false information to gain access to the Website
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.We will use reasonable endeavour to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and reserve the right to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
The Company may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this website
All of the content you see on this website, including all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics and text, are subject to intellectual property rights or licenses held by San-Yang Furniture. San-Yang Furniture grants you permission to use and browse this site for your personal, lawful, non-commercial use only. Any other use of materials on the site, including a reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or reproduction, without the prior written consent is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of our intellectual property rights. You are not permitted to use the content of our website, our logos or any product or other images that appear on our website without our prior written consent.
DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Use of our website is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the access or use of our website or the purchase of any of our products or services. You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify us against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any third party acting on your behalf in connection with your use of our website and/or your purchase of any products or services. While we take all reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any information you input or send to us in connection with our service, by using secure services and encryption technology where we deem appropriate, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any damages that you may suffer as a result of the breach of confidentiality of such information.
Definition of Personal Information
Our company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Management of information regarding members, orders and participation in campaigns
(2) Product sales, charging of various fees
(3) Shipment of orders
(4) Notifications regarding sale campaigns, new product information, and important site operation news
(5) Mail Magazine distribution
(6) Conducting surveys
(7) Point and coupon rewards
(8) Contacting users for confirmation and answering inquiries
(9) Statistical survey or data analysis
(10) Sharing beneficial information to users regarding product development and other service improvements for marketing analysis purposes, various sale campaigns and new product notifications through third party partner companies.
Sharing method: through sending documents or electronic/electromagnetic methods to third parties
(However, the sharing of personal information with third party companies can be stopped by the request of the user)
(11) Recruitment information
(12) Other purposes conforming to or closely related to the above listed purposes
Provision to Third Parties
Our company, excluding situations when required by law, will not disclose or share individual personal information to third parties that do not have purpose of use indicated without your consent.
However, in the following situations, we may share various information as defined in the previous section as personal information by sending documents or through electronic/electromagnetic methods to third parties.
(1) In the case that disclosure of payment information to related parties is necessary
(2) In the case when it is necessary for the shipment of products, etc. or procedures for packages to pass customs
(3) Disclosure of user and sales information for the purpose of improving our service to third party partner companies
(4) In the case that our business or part of our service is entrusted to a third party
(5) Disclosure of information in the case of a company merger, transfer of business, or other reasons for a succession of business to the inheriting party
(6) When required to in accordance with personal information protection laws, or other laws
Upon requests from our members, personal information as listed in the paragraph above (excluding (6)) will not be shared to any third parties.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / COLOR
Every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the product descriptions, but where sizing is critical please allow a discrepancy of +/- 1cm on all dimensions.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. However, the colors of our products shown on this website may look different on your computer compared with the colour of the actual product. This is because different computers display colors differently depending on the type of computer screen (LCD, plasma, desktop, laptop etc.). We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
ACCURACY OF WEBSITE CONTENT
All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, warrant that the content or information displayed is always accurate, complete and/or current.
Errors: We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, We will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, but shall refund monies paid by you should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge.
Caution is taken to ensure our website accurately represents the stock availability of all our products. We reserve the right to correct any errors that may be made by us in publishing availability. Due to popularity or unexpected interruption to supply, some products may be out of stock. If we are unable to fill your order, we will contact you within two (2) business days to provide an alternative item, place your product on backorder or issue a full refund.
Although all product items are displayed on the website, this is no guarantee that there is stock available in the stores. Please feel free to call us or your nearest store to check availability. San-Yang Furniture will not be held liable for products displayed on the website that are out of stock in the stores.
Any mattresses scatter cushions, linen and other accessories seen in the pictures are excluded from the price shown. Mattresses and other accessories are priced and sold separately.
Many products are sold / delivered unassembled with assembly instructions included in the packaging.
Delivery and assembly fees are excluded from the price shown.
Visitors may post reviews and comments, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Except as otherwise agreed in writing, all online purchases and transactions for the supply of the products by San-Yang Furniture shall be subject to these standard terms and conditions of sale, including the Policies (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”), as well as the San-Yang Furniture Website Terms and Conditions.
On the Website, at checkout, once you click the “Check out” button a legally-binding agreement between you and the Company is formed. All orders with the Company will be sent to you via email.
The Customer shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions in all transactions relating to the purchase of the products using San-Yang Furniture online shop.
We reserve the right at all times to reasonably decline any order and/or to suspend delivery and/or to decline to supply the products to the Customer. We further reserve the right to limit quantities and/or bulk purchases at our discretion.
Your payment for any products ordered online from www.sanyang.com.ph must be made to us in any one of the following ways:
- Credit Card / Debit cards / GCash / Dragon Pay / GrabPay– where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to verify the validity of payment. In such cases we reserve the right to withhold delivery until such time as this additional information is required.
- Direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT) – where payment is made by bank deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT), you must: i) pay the exact amount as stated on the order receipt; ii) the payment must be identified by supplying the order number as a reference iii) proof of payment must be sent; iv) make payment within 5 days of placing your order, and the Company will not execute the order until receiving confirmation that payment has been received and the money is reflecting in our bank account; v) payment can take up to 3 working days to reflect in our bank account
Displayed Prices do not include delivery charges. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible all products and prices however, products and prices displayed on this site may vary from time to time and are subject to availability. Due to “online only” and “In-store” promotions prices can differ between on our website and physical store and visa versa. We reserve the right to have different promotional prices online and in-store.
If a price as displayed contains an inadvertent and obvious error, San-Yang Furniture is not bound by it after- (a) correcting the error in the displayed price; and (b) taking reasonable steps in the circumstances to inform consumers to whom the erroneous price may have been displayed of the error and the correct price.
SHIPPING ADDRESS CHANGES
Once an order has passed our verification process, the shipping address cannot be changed. You may cancel the existing order, provided that it has not been processed for shipping, and place a new order with a different shipping destination.
- No goods will be dispatched until payment has been settled in full.
- San-Yang Furniture will contact the customer to arrange a date and approximate time for delivery.
- We require that the delivery document be signed by the customer once good have been delivered and inspected to indicate each item has been received in good order.
- San-Yang Furniture cannot be held liable for any damages that aren’t marked clearly on the delivery note.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control there maybe instances where delivery times/estimates could be affected. In these cases the customer will be alerted to any changes.
- Deliveries will only be made where there is reasonable access. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that items can easily pass through doors, staircases etc. and that old furniture and breakables are removed from the space where the goods are to be delivered. No furniture will be hoisted up balconies or through windows. If the customer requests these terms to be ignored, San-Yang Furniture will not be held liable for any damage to goods or property.
- Please note that goods may be delivered unassembled or assembled.
- Additional deliveries due to customers missing delivery appointments and/or inaccessible premises may be payable by the customer.
- Goods not delivered due to factors beyond San-Yang Furniture’s control could attracted additional charges.
- If a delivery has been attempted and there was nobody home to accept the goods, and no authority to leave the goods was given, San-Yang Furniture reserves the right to charge the customer for any additional costs incurred (shipping) or to cancel the sale contract, in which case, we will fully refund you the net amount.
Delivered by Courier
- Please note that goods may be delivered unassembled or assembled.
- Our couriers do not provide a specific time for your delivery and cannot arrange to meet you at a certain time. If you can’t meet your delivery during business hours, it is recommended you give your authority to leave the goods in nominated a safe place. If a delivery has been attempted and there was nobody home to accept the goods, and no authority to leave the goods was given, San-Yang Furniture reserves the right to charge you for any additional costs incurred (shipping) or to cancel the sale contract, in which case, we will fully refund you the net amount.
- No goods may be picked-up until payment has been settled in full.
- Goods can only be picked-up by presenting the documents / proofs that was issued to you when paying.
- Please ensure that all goods are inspected before pick-up. San-Yang Furniture will not be held liable for any claims once the goods have left the premises.
- Please note that many of the products for pick-up are unassembled. Goods can be assembled at a nominal fee by prior arrangement with the store.
- Goods can only be picked-up by presenting your order number (as shown in your order confirmation email) and a valid identification (ID, Passport or Driver’s License).
- If you require someone else other than yourself to pick-up your San-Yang order on your behalf, he/she shall present an authorization letter with the attached ID of yourself.
ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY
Please inspect your delivered goods immediately upon receipt and notify us within seven (7) days of delivery if the goods are damaged or do not comply with the terms of the sale contract. If you fail to notify us within seven (7) days of delivery you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- For online orders, if the order has not yet been processed, it can be cancelled. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 60 days from the date of cancelling the order.
- If your order has been processed and dispatched from the warehouse but has not been delivered to you, you may cancel the order however you will be responsible for the cost of having the product returned to us. The cost will be the dispatch/delivery fee for delivery of the initial order and a return fee which is equivalent to the delivery charge in your area and any handling fees. These costs will be deducted from the refund
RETURN , EXCHANGE, REFUND
- All items are carefully inspected prior to shipment. All claims against San-Yang Furniture, including defects, shortages, and/or errors must be made in writing with accompanying photographs within 7 days after receipt of item and send it to [email protected] Failure to make such a claim shall constitute full acceptance of the merchandise and waiver of all defects, shortages, and/or errors ascertainable under inspection.
- Customers should carefully inspect all items at the time of delivery and note any obvious damage on delivery receipt. If the customer is not satisfied with any product purchased by reason of a defect or incorrect item shipped, he/she may be entitled to either be refunded or have the product repaired or replaced. For qualified returns, San-Yang might offer an alternative product. However, an exact product replacement cannot be guaranteed at all times; should this not be possible, San-Yang will issue a full refund. (provided with complete documentation and requirement)
- Original Sales Invoice should be presented at the time of request for return exchange.
- Used Item shall no longer be accepted for return and exchange.
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 60 days from the date of cancelling the order
- San-Yang Furniture reserves the right at all times for a company appointed or manufacturer representative to inspect the item before a refund, repair or replacement is considered.
Customer is not entitled to a return and exchange under the Consumer Act of the Philippines R.A 7394 based on the following reasons:
- Change of mind upon purchased
- Defects/ Damaged caused by misuse or mishandling of the customer
- Awareness of defects/damages during Sales promo with marked down prices
Refunds will be processed up to 60 days after qualified returns verification.
Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that San-Yang Furniture suffers any damage or loss.
You agree and warrant that your login name and password shall: i) be used for your personal use only; and ii) not be disclosed to any third party.
If you have any questions regarding our website, the Terms and Conditions or about products, please contact us as soon as possible. You can call us on (02) 8899-9000
By ordering through this website you agree to the Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) set out below. You must tick the box stating that you have read the T&C’s and accept them before checking out. Your statutory rights are not affected.