1. WHERE CAN I BUY SAN-YANG FURNITURE?
- San-Yang Furniture is available in all leading supermarkets and department stores nationwide. You may also visit our showrooms located in different areas nationwide. Please click on the STORE LOCATOR to find the branch nearest you.
2. DO YOU DELIVER FROM YOUR STORE?
- All stores have its own delivery team and we collect a minimal charge for deliveries nationwide.
3. HOW CAN I ASSEMBLE THE FURNITURE?
- All our furniture may be assembled by our staff before delivery. However, most of the furniture we sell are DIY (do it yourself) and anybody can assemble it basing from the manual that comes with the item.
4. HOW DO I BUY AN ITEM WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE SUPERMARKET AND DEPARTMENT STORE?
- Some of the store accredited items may not be on display due to limitation in display area. However, our merchandisers have a copy of brochure where you can choose from. Any transaction brought about by brochure selling is available within 3 weeks from date of purchase.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR STORE HOURS?
- San-Yang Furniture Showrooms are open from Monday- Sunday and store operating hours may vary depending upon its location. Please click on the STORE LOCATOR for more details.
6. WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT OPTIONS IN YOUR STORES?
- Our products can be paid in cash or via credit card with 0% interest rate. Terms and conditions apply.
7. WHO OWNS SAN-YANG FURNITURE?
- San-Yang Intertrade Corporation is the company behind San-Yang Furniture, led by its President, Mr. Tomas Cua, and General Manager, Mr. Tony Sy.
- San-Yang Intertrade is a duly registered company with SEC Registration No. A200101963
San-Yang Home VIP Card
How can I get the most value from shopping at San-Yang Home?
Sprucing up your sanctuary or workspace with San-Yang Home has now gotten even more rewarding! The San-Yang Home VIP Card rewards you with points that you can earn and redeem with each purchase. VIP Members may also avail of bonus points and gain access to exclusive discounts at Furniture Republic, San-Yang Home and FR Coffee!
Here are some important Terms and Conditions to know:
I. Member Qualification & Application
The VIP CARD may be issued to all San-Yang Home customers, design professionals and authorized representatives of corporate accounts.
A. Membership Requirements
1.Customers / Corporate Accounts
● Scan QR Code at any San-Yang Home store and fill up the Client Info Form
● Indicate consent to Terms & Conditions & to receive notifications on promotions
● Present a copy of any valid ID
● Complete payment of membership fee
*The membership fee may be adjusted at any time by San-Yang Intertrade Corp. without prior notice.
● Present PRC or any valid ID or perspective / design / current project drawings with title block
● Fill up Designer Database Form
● Agree to Terms & Conditions
B. Application Procedure
● Applications and membership fee payments shall be done at the cash counter of any San-Yang Home store / showroom.
● Customer / Designer shall receive his / her VIP Card immediately upon completion of application requirements and payment of the Membership Fee.
● San-Yang Intertrade Corp. has the absolute discretion to accept / reject any application for membership.
II.VIP Card Use and Restrictions
A. Members may use their VIP Card for the following transactions:
● Earn and redeem points with every purchase at any Furniture Republic or San-Yang Home showroom.
● Earn and redeem bonus points, as applicable to specific promotions or marketing activities.
●Avail of exclusive member discounts. Member discounts may not be applied in conjunction with other discounts / promotions unless specified by mechanics.
2.Employees of San-Yang Intertrade Corp. may earn and use points for their personal VIP Cards, only by merit of their own purchases.
*VIP Member discount is applicable to transactions using straight cash, credit card and mobile payments. Terms and conditions shall apply to credit card and mobile payments.
*VIP CARD must be presented to the cashier in order to avail of Member privileges.
B. Members may present their VIP Card at any FR Coffee branch to avail of the following perks:
● 10% off on food & beverage items
● Designers with San-Yang Home VIP Cards may reserve a table for Client meetings
C. The VIP card may not be used in the following instances:
● As a bank card / credit card / cash card
● On promotions, purchases or activities that are specified by San-Yang Home / Furniture Republic as exclusions for discounts and/or earning points.
D. Validity of the San-Yang Home VIP Card:
● The VIP Card does not have an expiry date.
● The VIP Card is valid only in the Philippines.
● The VIP Cards may be used in transactions made in San-Yang Home and Furniture Republic. The VIP Card is valid only in stand-alone stores / showrooms of Furniture Republic and San-Yang Home.
● The VIP Card is not valid in retail stores where Furniture Republic and San-Yang Furniture are available as concessionaires.
● The VIP Card is not valid on website purchases. VIP Cards may not be purchased online. Purchases made on the website are not eligible to earn points.
III. Earning and Redeeming Points
● San-Yang Home VIP Card holders earn one (1) point with every P400 purchase at and San-Yang Home and Furniture Republic showrooms.
● Each point is equivalent to PhP 1.00 and may be redeemed on their next purchase. No minimum number of points is required to redeem.
● Bonus points may be credited to a Member’s VIP Card as indicated by a promotion, or as part of the Customer VIP Program:
a. 150 Bonus Points upon sign-up
b. 150 Bonus Points when Member purchases on his / her birthday. Points may be redeemed on the next purchase, after two (2) business days.
c. Other instances as indicated in promo mechanics
● Bonus points may be redeemed with all POS transactions, including purchase of items & delivery fees or food & drinks (FR Coffee).
● VIP Card Points may be combined with other tender (cash / credit card) when used as payment.
● VIP Card Points may only be awarded on the same day of purchase. No card, no points.
● The VIP Card is required in order to redeem points.
● San-Yang Intertrade Corp. reserves the right to make adjustments on earned or awarded VIP Card Points as it sees fit, including deduction of points arising from disputed transactions or from returned goods / refunds.
● VIP Card points reflected in Member’s records shall be deemed final and correct.
● VIP Card points that have been redeemed may no longer be restored or returned.
● VIP Card points are non-transferable and may not be sold / converted / exchanged for cash.
● Redeemed points and privileges are subject to the return and exchange policy of San-Yang Home and Furniture Republic.
● Points that were used to purchase an item that has been refunded shall be credited back to Member’s account.
● VIP Card Points are valid for five (5) years. Expired points shall be forfeited in favor of San-Yang Intertrade Corp. and may no longer be redeemed or replaced beyond its expiry.
IV. Lost, Damaged or Stolen VIP Cards
● In case of lost / damaged stolen VIP Cards, the Member may get in touch with Customer Care via email at [email protected] or Viber 0928 550-1860.
● Upon receipt of the report, San-Yang Intertrade Corp. will block the lost / stolen / damaged VIP Card. San-Yang Intertrade Corp. shall not be liable for any points redeemed prior to its receipt of the report.
● Member must purchase a new VIP Card.
● Accumulated but unredeemed / valid points in the lost / damaged / stolen VIP Card shall be carried over to the new card.
● Defective cards or cards that are damaged from shall be replaced by San-Yang Intertrade Corp.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold San-Yang Intertrade Corp., its affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders and agents, free and harmless from and against any claims, demand, loss, suits or proceedings, damages, costs and expenses including attorneys’ fees arising from or related to the use of the VIP Card.
VI. Force Majeure
San-Yang Intertrade Corp. shall not be liable for any breach of the Terms when hindered or prevented from carrying out its obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, epidemic/pandemic, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labor dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, prolonged power outages, breakdown in computers and communication facilities, computer-related errors, typhoons floods, public disturbances and calamities or other similar cases compliance with any law or mandate from the government, accident or by any damage caused by of such events.
VII. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
VIII. Revisions to the Terms and Conditions
San-Yang Intertrade Corp. reserves the right, at all times, without notice, and at its sole discretion:
A. To make any changes whatsoever to these Terms, including any guidelines in relation to the VIP Program and Card;
B. To withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of, or in any way change any of the awards or privileges previously advertised or offered; and
C. To terminate or materially alter its VIP Program which may result in the revocation of the membership of a member and/or the right of a member to use VIP Card or to utilize any awards or privileges.
D. Any question or dispute relating to its VIP Program and Card will be subject to the final decision of San-Yang Intertrade Corp.
These Terms and Conditions shall govern the issuance, use, cancellation and renewal of the San-Yang Home VIP Card.
By using the VIP Card, it shall be understood that the Member has read, understood, and agrees, without limitation or qualification to be bound by these Terms.